Pages

3.26.2016

HODADS + BALBOA PARK



today was my favorite. after a pretty sucky night's sleep, we decided to turn this day around since it was so gorgeous outside. we started with lunch at hodad's and y'all, i am so happy i'm not a vegetarian. 


and how cute is my husband? i am madly and wildly in love with him.


this man has my whole heart for my whole life. he has dedicated saturday to be called "dad-turday" so that i can get some extra sleep and relaxation in. he is constantly telling me how beautiful i am, and never hesitates to care for Asher or me in any way he can, even though he works 55+ hour weeks. i am so blessed by the husband and father he is.


then we headed to balboa park to walk around (which was awesome because it was free and perfect weather and ash promptly decided to crash in the wrap). we're thinking of getting annual passes here when ash is older because this beautiful place boasts 14 museums, botanical gardens and the san diego zoo.


san diego sure was showing off for us today. what a wonderful way to celebrate this resurrection weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment