Pages

1.11.2016

G R A C E


this morning, I woke up discouraged. I woke up exhausted. I woke up defeated. I decided to make a list of the ways I saw God's grace in my day. I found it really helped to keep me focused on the positive:

  • Asher happily laying next to me so I can rest
  • Asher giving me smiles
  • a husband who works so hard so I can stay home
  • the 4 hours of sleep I got (I could've had none)
  • the relief from the food poisoning I had last night
  • that ash went down for his morning nap without a fight 
  • a friend's kind and encouraging words about friendship 
  • postmates delivery of venti Starbucks drinks (with a waived delivery fee)
  • a snuggly baby reaching for the heavens 
  • a heater that works
  • a happy baby after his nap
  • Aaron coming home and making me lunch 
  • Aaron lighting candles before he went back to work
  • an uninterrupted shower with jasmine shampoo
  • not having to make dinner
  • a husband who will try to settle Asher when I feel like I can't do it anymore 

i am so grateful to serve such a gracious God.

No comments:

Post a Comment