Pages

1.04.2016

C A L I F O R N I A


last night we got home from our trip to California. what a whirlwind! I have now nursed in two airports, on two airplanes, in numerous restaurants and houses. while it was so great to see family and friends, I sure am glad to be home. well, what is home for the next 3.5 weeks. I can't believe we're moving so soon. there is so much to do, and as we were landing last night, I felt a deep sadness come over me. 


we are leaving this place we've called home. this place where we've moved three times, gained two family members and where our marriage has grown like nothing we could have ever imagined. we are leaving this place where I battled depression and anxiety and experienced the highest high with the birth of Asher. Colorado will always be a place of new life and beauty for me. 



I became a mother in Colorado. I have learned sacrificial love here. I have seen beautiful sites here and met beautiful people. I have known God here. I will miss this place. 



San Diego,we're ready for you. we're ready for the happy and the sad, the easy and the hard, all the growth and beauty you have to offer. we can't wait to see what is in store for us. 

and I just had to include this photo because my little ash baby is the cutest thing on the planet. New Years Eve 2015. 




No comments:

Post a Comment