Pages

1.06.2016

L E T T E R 1


dear ash baby,

early this morning, you brought me to tears. mostly out of frustration that I couldn't get you back to sleep, but also because of my insecurity if I'm cut out to be your mother. yes, that's doubt and fear speaking. I constantly wonder if I'm doing the right things, if I'm loving you enough. and what I know is that most of the time, I am. but there are times I fail. I fail hard. I cry because I don't understand what you need. or I think about prioritizing household duties over your snuggles. 


but still, hour by hour, you freely give your love to me. you snuggle your head into my chest, your arms reaching for my neck. and in those moments I remember how truly blessed I am to be your mother.



I am truly blessed that God has given me this privilege. Asher, I have never known a love like this. thank you for always reaffirming your love for me. thank you for your grace for me. I am so blessed to be your mama bear, forever and always. 





No comments:

Post a Comment